This is something we came across a couple days ago while on a trip to the store. We had heard nothing about it ahead of time either.
It’s very hard to make out, since I was on the wrong side of the street on the way back home (I was NOT the one driving, relax), BUT what you see here is part of a group of I’d estimate 100 or so people all politely protesting.
What makes it noteworthy is that about 60% of them had Trump 2020 signs, and the other 40% had Black Lives Matter signs, and they were all intermingling peacefully, and getting along fine. I had a great view of this display while we were driving the other direction, but didn’t have time to get my phone out for pics.
The lesson(s) here: People can and are getting along fine with one another.
Trump supporters do NOT want to see all Black people killed or in chains.
Black people do NOT want to kill all conservatives or whatever.
The ONLY people telling you otherwise are the ones profiting off of the human misery and drama from that false narrative; the media and various “leaders”.
This is small town Southern America too. The media spun stereotype is that the BLM crowd should have all been lynched and dragged behind pickup trucks. Yet here they are all coexisting and getting equal amounts of honks and waves.
MAYBE *gasp* they were even Trump supporters carrying BLM signs!
I posted a story here before about how the local and Nashville media tried to spin the last big BLM protest as a violent event. I also posted pictures of protesters and cops side by side showing how that was a lie:
Everybody got along fine, but the media lied and reported violent confrontations between the police and protesters that day.
Take this as a sign of hope on this All Hallow’s Eve. The world is not nearly as far gone as the talking heads and dividers who pretend to be leaders say it is.
The “other side” isn’t your enemy either, and probably is doesn’t think too much different than you in most cases. It’s the hatemongers and their handful of unthinking extremist followers on all sides that are setting everyone against each other.
Open your eyes, look around you. You’ll see plenty of scenes like the ones above if you’re truly paying attention. Reject the narrative you’re being fed also. It’s poison.